Reach Your Employment Goals
Find a new or better job, choose a career, or access training and workshops to build your skills. Get what you need to succeed in today’s job market.
Let WorkOne Give You The Tools To Reach Your Employment Goals!
- Click here to find the WorkOne location closest to you. Come in and get connected with the services you need.
- Click here to explore Indiana Career Connect to access over 90,000 available job opportunities throughout Indiana.
We All Come From Different Walks Of Life – Let Us Help You On Your Journey! Click Below To Learn More:
- Veteran Services
- Job Seekers with Disabilities
- Senior Services – 55 and Older
- Re-entry for Ex-Offenders
- Dislocated Workers
WorkOne Is Your One-Stop No-Cost Resource For:
- Career counseling and planning
- Statewide job matching system
- Assistive technology tools: accommodations for those with disabilities
- Resume, cover letter, and interviewing assistance
- High School Equivalency or HSE (formerly known as GED) and basic education
- Training programs and workshops
- Training grants and scholarships information
- Work and family related support services and community resources